Saturday, April 7, 2012

Allo Paris

Many people has blogged this place and yet I would love to share. It's a place that I would return. :)

Location:
Ritze Perdana 2
3, Jalan PJU 8/1,
Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya.








The food is good and I love it. The environment is also cosy, enough with a coffee on sofa looking at posh cars. Sorry too busy on food, I have no photos on the environment. You can surf on the net for more!

Fried Calamari
Simple yet delicious. Crispy on the outside, fresh calamari chew on the inside. A plate is not enough.


Breaded lamb
A new type of sushi. If you usually don't take lamb, this can be your start. It does not have the lamb smell that usually scares people away.

Green egg roasted lamb
Green egg? No, it's egg with vege sauce on top. The lamb is tender and fragrant. Not for my aunty who dislikes lamb tastes. What makes it more special is the base. It's not the normal mashed potato but it's mashed yam. Delicious mashed yam. :)


Seafood Risotto
It burned my tongue and yet still delicious. Can you believe it? But you can never eat too much of a white cream risotto!

Balsamic Chicken
Tender chicken with a little sweet sauce and mashed yam. Also good!

Fish and chips
Not bad for a simple dish.











And... some nice food that I don't know their names. :p






No comments:

Post a Comment